Defined as the recording of the financial transactions of a business, bookkeeping is an important aspect of accounting. However, there is more to it than just data entry and if not maintained correctly it can be a time consuming task that is costly to your business resulting in substantial accountancy fees and penalties, surcharges and interest arising from late submissions of your VAT returns, accounts, business and personal tax returns.
Effisian offers a flexible, professional and outstanding bookkeeping service for all types of small and medium sized businesses that will save you valuable time and money.
We normally use Xero Accounts software to maintain your records and specifically tailor it to suit your requirements. However, we are also more than happy to adapt to any bespoke systems you may already have in place, or install your new software for you.
The range of bookkeeping services we provide will depend on what you would like us to do, but they would typically include:
- Sales invoicing
- Credit control management
- Sales (customer) ledger
- Purchase (supplier) ledger and reconciling balances owed to supplier statements.
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Petty cash / Till reconciliations
- Nominal ledger journals for month end / year end compliance and management accounting purposes (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, stock / work in progress movement, wages disclosure etc.)
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow
- Budgets v actual reporting
- Fixed asset register
- VAT returns
- EC Sales Lists
- Management accounts including departmental reporting
Are you a new business who needs help with setting up your accounting function and introducing internal administrative controls?
Effisian can provide you with a complete solution that would implement your accounting function on a cloud base accounting software which, will allow you to focus on profit making activities and grow your business.